At Maggie’s we understand that facing a global pandemic is scary. We want to assure our patients that we will be here as long as we can to help you access the medication you need.
We are also taking steps to ensure a happy and healthy staff. With that in mind, we have adjusted how we operate. We are asking all patients to adhere to the rules listed below. On our end we are limiting the number of patients we allow into our dispensary space to a maximum of 5. We are also cleaning our working space regularly to help limit the spread of any germs, as well as implementing as much social distancing as possible. We also ask that you remain your wonderful selves and be patient while we all settle into these new rules.
- A mask or face covering, that fits over your mouth and nose, is required for all patients over the age of 9
- Please clean or sanitize your hands before entering the dispensary.
- Pick up a Clean menu from the labeled Clean Menus.
- Approach the service bar when your name is called.
- Please practice social distancing by staying behind the yellow and black line on the floor.
- Hold on to your Menu! When your transaction is complete please return your menu to the bin labeled Used Menus.