In an effort to reduce risk to our patients and staff we encourage everyone to use our online ordering option. Please let our staff know if you are having trouble getting started so that we can help you to create an account that can be verified. We would also like to encourage you to arrive with your cash or CanPay app ready to help minimize the length of your transaction. As always, Maggie’s is committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff while still allowing access to the medication you rely on. Learn more about what Maggie’s is doing to combat COVID-19.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to place your online order:
- Use a computer or cell phone to visit https://www.mpsbaltimore.com
- Click the View Menu button to check out Maggie’s full menu and decide to make your online order!
- Click the Sign Up link and get started! If you have an account, sign in and place your order as usual!
- Create your account on our Blackbird menu platform. Be sure to use an email address that you have access to!
- Fill in your information as requested. Don’t forget to upload a photo of your Government ID and Medical ID so that the team at Blackbird can verify your account.
- Once you have uploaded all necessary images, your account will be verified in about 10–15 minutes. Check your email to be sure you’ve received your verification email.
- Place your online order by opening up your cart and clicking the place order button!
- Bring your cash or CanPay app with you when you come in to pick up your order at Maggie’s!
Need to stay home?
Check out the High End Collective and place a delivery order from Maggie’s! Start your delivery order »